Here are clearly listed the De Benci bed and breakfast policy about:
reservation, cancellation, no show, variation, check-in, pets, daily cleanliness, check-out, payments.
We strongly recomend to read it all for your own interest. For further info do not hesitate to contact us.
ReservationTo confirm a reservation we always require:
- your credit card data or prepayment by bank transfer;
- if possible a mobile number;
- an eamil address;
- your expected arrival time.
CancellationIf the Cancellation is received:
- at least 10 days before the arrival there is no penalty. The wire transfer will be sent back (less the commission cost).;
- within 10 days before the arrival the penalty is equal to the cost of one night stay for each requested room, the wire transfer will be lost;
- within 2 days before the arrival the penalty is equal to the full cost of the booked stay;
- after the check-in the full cost of the booked stay will be billed.
- No show (cancellation without any notice): the full cost of the booked stay will be billed.
- If the booked stay has a variation (reduction in the number of overnight stays and/or change of arrival and/or departure) cancellation rules will be applied.
Check-inThe arrival at the b&b expected:
- identity registration;
- pick up the keys;
- check-in is allowed from Monday to Saturday, from 8 am to 5 pm and on Sunday and holidays, from 8 am to 11 am;
- since we don't provide a 24/7 reception service, please inform us about your arrival time (also if you are having a delay);
- if you do not inform us about your arrival time at least 2 days in advance we will not assure any service;
- in case of arrival later than business hours without any notice, we will not assure any service and we will consider your booked stay as a "no show";
- as required by Italian law, at check-in you will have to show your ID (Identity Document) or Passport. Other documents (i.e. Driving License) are not valid for registration;
- without valid identity documents requested you will not be admitted to check-in and your stay will be considered as a "no-show", applying the related penalties.
Small petsPolite pets are welcome:
- they must not disturb other customers;
- they should never be left alone in the rooms.
Daily cleanlinessDaily cleanliness of rooms and other services in the rooms:
- normally operate between 10 am and 3 pm;
- if the rooms are not vacated by 10 am, any service will not be done.
Check-outCheck-out, departing and leaving the room free:
- sit must be done within 10 am (unless otherwise agreed), otherwise a penalty, equal up to the cost of 1 more overnight stay (depending on the effective check-out time), will be charged;
- personal effects forgotten in the rooms will only be returned upon request and sole responsibility of the proprietors will;
- the forgotten objects and not claimed within 24 hours of check-out will be thrown away;
- in case of failure to return, damage or loss of keys, 20 Euro will be charged.
- must be paid upon check-in or before (by wire transfer);
- only cash accepted, Euro only;
- fter the payment we will give you a bill or a receipt.